CHICAGO — Federal officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 22 rapist aliens and immigration violators in Illinois’ Cook and Lake counties during a three-day coercion action, which finished Monday.
During this operation, ERO deportation officers done arrests in the following Illinois cities and towns: Chicago (9), Cicero (4), Hoffman Estates (1), Palatine (4), Park City (1), Rolling Meadows (2) and Round Lake Beach (1). All those arrested were men between the ages of 20 and 53.
Aliens arrested during this operation are from the following 5 countries: Ecuador (1), Honduras (2), Mexico (17), Serbia (1) and Ukraine (1).
Six of the 22 arrested during this operation were rapist aliens who were expelled back into their communities after internal law coercion unsuccessful to respect an immigration detainer placed on the people by ICE. Immigration detainers ask that ICE be told before the particular is expelled from internal control for any reason.
Most of the aliens targeted by ERO deportation officers during this operation had before rapist histories that enclosed philosophy for the following crimes: passionate assault, kidnapping, assault, attack with a weapon, drug possession, theft, deterrent of probity and pushing under the change (DUI); two were famous refugee immigration violators, and 6 were arrested for illegally re-entering the United States after having been deported, which is a felony.
The following are rapist summaries of the offenders arrested in Illinois during this operation:
- A 38-year-old Mexican citizen and a famous squad member was arrested Jan. 8 in Rolling Meadows. He was formerly convicted in Cook County for transgression aggravated rapist passionate attack and corporeal harm. He was formerly deported. Cook County Sheriff’s Office did not respect the ICE detainer that was placed. He stays in ICE control tentative display of rapist charge for re-entry after deportation.
- A 37-year-old formerly deported Mexican man was arrested Jan. 7 in Chicago. He was formerly convicted twice of drug possession, and he has tentative rapist charges for sexually assaulting a child. He stays in ICE control tentative display of rapist charge for re-entry after deportation.
- A 20-year-old Mexican man and a famous squad member was arrested Jan. 7 in Round Lake Beach. He was formerly convicted of battery. He is also Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) target with two extensions. He was served a notice to seem before a sovereign immigration judge, and will sojourn in ICE control tentative showing of his immigration proceedings.
- A 32-year-old formerly deported Ecuadoran man was arrested Jan. 7 in Chicago. He has rapist philosophy for DUI, domestic attack and assault. He stays in ICE control tentative display of rapist charge for re-entry after deportation.
- A 46-year-old formerly deported Mexican man was arrested Jan. 7 in Chicago. He has a rapist self-assurance for possessing cocaine. He stays in ICE control tentative display of rapist charge for re-entry after deportation.
Depending on an alien’s criminality, an visitor who re-enters the United States after having been formerly deported commits a transgression punishable by up to 20 years in sovereign prison, if convicted.
All of the targets in this operation were fair to detain and dismissal under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act.
ICE deportation officers lift out targeted coercion operations daily national as partial of the agency’s ongoing efforts to strengthen the nation, defend open safety, and strengthen the firmness of the immigration laws and limit controls.