By B.N. Frank
If You Don’t Want Cancer and You Know it, Use Wired Internet.
CBS News recently posted a beam on their website that many viewers – even children – would be means to simply understand: “Cell Phones Cancer: 8 Dumb Ways to Boost Possible Cancer Risk.”
Harm from bearing to sources of wireless deviation (cell phones, dungeon towers, application “smart” meters, WiFi routers, etc.) continues to be debated despite multiple investigate studies that have actually proven mistreat over several decades. This includes:
- Industry saved research.
- Independently saved research.
- Government saved research. (U.S. and elsewhere)
Source 1: https://www.gq.com/story/warning-cell-phone-radiation
Source 2: https://www.activistpost.com/2018/01/popular-science-magazine-still-blows-off-cell-phone-radiation-despite-warnings-world-health-organization-dr-oz-stephen-colbert.html
Those who discuss mistreat also insist that safety testing is conducted on all sources of wireless deviation to strengthen us from intensity mistreat from exposure. However, they don’t discuss that measurements are formed on tests achieved on plastic mannequin heads and physique tools – not humans, animals, or any vital tissue.
Many scientists insist that there is adequate systematic justification that shows that all sources of Wireless Radiation should be reclassified as Carcinogenic – not a “Possible Carcinogen.” Dr. Anthony Miller, longtime World Health Organization confidant settled that
…radiofrequency (RF) deviation from any source – such as the signals issued by dungeon phones, other wireless and cordless and sensor devices, and wireless networks – entirely meets criteria to be personal as a “Group 1 carcinogenic to humans” agent, based on systematic evidence comparing RF bearing to cancer growth and cancer promotion.
According to other researchers, as many as 1/3 of the race is “sensitive” to wireless deviation and other sources of electrical wickedness (Electrosmog) and 3% is clinically sensitive.
This “sensitivity” may not outcome in cancer; however, it may lead to a condition first detected in the 1950s called “Microwave Sickness.”
There are many symptoms compared with “Microwave Sickness” and it is often misdiagnosed. “Microwave Sickness” is also referred to as “ElectroSensitivity (ES)” or “ElectroHyperSensitivity” (EHS).
Like second palm smoke, your wireless choices and habits impact everybody else around you including your children, even if you don’t feel that you are being affected.
Pets may also be affected.
Nature and wildlife are also influenced and wireless deviation and Electrosmog may be contributing to meridian change.
Sickness from wireless deviation and Electrosmog bearing may not be immediate; however, it is cumulative. You and your desired ones may be excellent for a while and then eventually not so much.
This is since many – including firefighters – try to forestall dungeon towers from being commissioned in their neighborhoods and communities.
Exposure may not means new health conditions. But like any venom or pollution, it may minister to pre-existing conditions apropos worse.
The National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced that the breeze reports on its $25 million animal study on the cancer risks compared with dungeon phone deviation will be expelled on Feb 2, 2018.
Despite what is released, it will likely be debated. There’s a lot of income being done from all of this technology.
The Truth About Vaccines – Live Now!
Those who are making income yet extent how much they use it and keep it divided from their children since they’ve at least suspected its intensity for harm.
We have left by this for decades already with The Tobacco Industry which is now ordinarily referred to as “Big Tobacco.” Despite some notable progress, we’re not even close to winning “The War on Tobacco.”
We’re also going by something identical with the Pharmaceutical Industry which coincidentally is being referred to as “Big Pharma.”
Here are some “expert” quotes from the 1960s per the “health benefits” from smoking cigarettes:
- Max Cutler, cancer surgeon of Chicago: “I feel strongly that the sweeping statements which seemed in the press that there is a approach and causative attribute between smoking and cigarettes, and the series of cigarettes smoked, to cancer of the lung is an positively uncalled-for conclusion.”
- Sir Charles Ellis, Senior Scientist at British American Tobacco Company: “It is my self-assurance that nicotine is a very remarkable, gratuitous drug that both helps the physique to conflict outmost highlight and can as a outcome show a conspicuous tranquillizing effect.” 
- Ian MacDonald, a Los Angeles surgeon: “For the infancy of people, smoking has a profitable effect.” (Source)
If we all work together, we could spin this around. Here is one solution: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180126005137/en
The following organizations are trying to make certain change. Please strech out to them:
- Citizens for Safe Technology (http://citizensforsafetechnology.org)
- Clear Light Ventures (http://www.clearlightventures.com)
- Environmental Health Trust (http://EHTrust.org)
- In Power Movement (http://InPowerMovement.com)
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology http://www.nacst.org/
- National Toxic Encephalopathy Foundation (http://NTEF-USA.Org)
- Parents for Safe Technology (http://www.parentsforsafetechnology.org
- Scientists for Wired Tech (http://scientists4wiredtech.com/)
- We Are The Evidence (https://wearetheevidence.org/)
Additional associated links:
- Electrical Pollution: http://www.electricalpollution.com/
- Dear Cell Phone Radiation Warning Naysayers, MeThinks Thou Protests Too Much
- “Another Article Dismisses ElectroHyperSensitivity (EHS) Without Mentioning that EHS is the Same Thing as “Microwave Sickness” Discovered in the 1950s”
- The American Cancer Society claimed “Smart” Meters could boost cancer risk – in 2014
- PBS’s “Sesame Street” Airs Segment with Elmo and “Smarty” the Smart Phone. Almost Every Other Media Outlet on the Planet Reports about Technology Harming Children
- Virtual Reality’s Literal Side Effects: Headaches, Sore Eyes, Behavioral Changes in Adults; Eyesight, Balance Problems, Unknown Long-Term Consequences in Kids
- “Smart” Meters: Recalls, Replacements, Fires, Explosions, General Failure, Measurement Errors, Privacy Concerns, Cybersecurity Risks, and Sick People